Thanks for getting in touch.
Visit our main site
- To get to Net Zero do you need to remove carbon, not offset through avoidance schemes?
- Chicken feed, particularly soy, is environmentally degrading. How does Nando’s work to reduce the impact of this?
- What can customers expect from this change? Will prices for your menu items go up?
- What practical implications will this have in your day-to-day businesses?
- You have announced a lot on sustainability recently, is this not just another effort to gain some positive PR?
- Do you think this is something that your consumers really care about? Where does it fit into Nando’s wider sustainability strategy?