No worries at all, you can manage your saved cards on the checkout screen (don’t worry you don’t have to actually place an order to do it).
Here’s how it’s done:
- Head to order.nandos.co.uk
- Choose any restaurant
- Add something to your basket
- Go to checkout
- Next to your payment methods select 'manage'
- Select the bin icon to delete the saved card from your account The saved card has now been removed
- you don't need to actually place the order (unless, of course, you’re craving some PERi-PERi).
If you don't want to save a payment card make sure you uncheck the box next time you place an order